cassandra-client-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Viner <davevi...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Perl interface
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 02:21:33 GMT
I was thinking of something similar... but here's my real question about
it...

Why not use the C or C++ bindings for cassandra's thrift implementation and
make a SWIG based module?  Then, all the ugliness can reside in c/c++ and
swig-ing module is a fairly well-defined path.

I haven't actually tried to write any code to do it... more mental
gymnastics to consider it.

Any reason you didn't got the SWIG route?

Dave Viner