cassandra-client-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Morton <aaronmor...@me.com>
Subject Re: cassandra and php
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:00:21 GMT
Moving to the user list...

Do not know about PHP clients, but reading wise...

start here http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ArticlesAndPresentations
then here http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/
And follow the user list.

Aaron

On 7 Sep 2010, at 06:42, Moldován Eduárd wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Las week I started reading about cassandra, magaed to install it to my mac. Also, done
some authentication (which just halfly done, because I can reach the demo keyspace without
any user/password combination).
> I tried findind some php client libraries. But only found pandra.
> Can anyone recommend some documentation, or book, or anything, which is good for a cassandra
beginner? Maybe any other php client library, or any lead I could follow?