cassandra-client-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Any ODBC/JDBC driver for Cassandra
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:56:55 GMT
On Mon, 2010-09-27 at 10:48 -0700, Weiping He wrote:
> I new to Cassandra. I know it is not relational database and it is
> NoSQL. Is there any ODBC/JDBC driver for Cassandra?

This list is for the discussion of development of client APIs.  General
questions, including questions about the availability or use of client
APIs should be directed at the user list
(user-subscribe@cassandra.apache.org).

That said.  No, there are no ODBC/JDBC drivers.  Have a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ClientOptions and then send any
follow-up questions to user@cassandra.apache.org.

Thanks.

--