camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CamelCreatedTimestamp exchange property does not seem to be present anymore in camel 3.3.0
Date Tue, 26 May 2020 14:06:33 GMT
Hi

Its called exchangeProperty in the simple language - the old property
name was deprecated also for 2.x.

3.x
https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/languages/simple-language.html

2.x
https://camel.apache.org/components/2.x/languages/simple-language.html

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 3:14 PM Ronny Aerts
<Ronny.Aerts@wisetechglobal.com> wrote:

> Hello camel community,
>
> I’m taking my first steps in migrating from camel 2.25.1 to 3.0.0. Since (nearly) all
our camel routes (more then 2000) are written using spring dsl, this migration is a very big
job.

> One of the things I notice is the missing CamelCreatedTimestamp exchange property. We
do a lot of things like the one below and that is not possible anymore without the CamelCreatedTimestamp.
> <route id="test.exception.standard.route" autoStartup="true">
> <from uri="timer://test.exception.standard.scheduler?repeatCount=1" />
> <log message="start of route (${date:property.CamelCreatedTimestamp:yyyy-MM-dd-HH:mm:ss.SSS})"
/>
> <log message="end of route (${date:property.CamelCreatedTimestamp:yyyy-MM-dd-HH:mm:ss.SSS})"
/>
> </route>
>
> I know that the context of the property corresponds to "exchange.getCreated()" but this
statement is not available in spring dsl.

> I know that I can replace the "property.CamelCreatedTimestamp" by "now" but then the
"end of route" values is not the same as the "start of route" value.

> Is there any workaround available for my problem.
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards / Cordialement / Mit besten Grüßen,
>
> Ronny AERTS
> Product Owner Integrations / Integrations Manager
> e: mailto:ronny.aerts@wisetechglobal.com  |  t: +32 (0) 3 326 50 75
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronnyaerts/
> https://www.intris.be/ / https://www.wisetechglobal.com/ | Empowering and enabling the
logistics industry globally.
> This email is subject to our http://www.wisetechglobal.com/ConfidentialityStatement.html
>

> Intris nv   Wapenstilstandlaan 47   B-2600 Berchem
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
> Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to
you by mistake, please notify intris.support@wisetechglobal.com<mailto:intris.support@wisetechglobal.com>,
destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
> We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated
by electronic mail.

--
Claus Ibsen