camel-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kay <m...@saxonica.com>
Subject Re: Regarding nested double quotes unmarshal issue.
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:31:49 GMT
How can anyone on this list possibly help you? If your client sends you unreadable data, that's
something you need to sort out with your client. What would you do if they sent you a cheque
that you couldn't cash? Send it back and ask them to correct it.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

> On 24 Jul 2019, at 14:33, Priya.Srinivasan <Priya.Srinivasan@cioxhealth.com> wrote:
>
> This message was sent securely using Zix® <http://www.zixcorp.com/get-started/>
> Hi,
> We are working with apache camel for past 4 months. Here, we unmarshal a csv file and
perform some operation with that data.
> The problem we are facing now is, while unmarshalling a csv file we are getting a particular
column with nested double quotes value. Due to that, the csv file parsing fails and throws
exception.