camel-users mailing list archives

From "Leber, Thomas" <>
Subject Context and RouteID as properties in From configuration
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:27:30 GMT

we want to create from tags in XML with information from the RouteID and the Context name.
I tried it in this way

<from uri="activemq:topic:mytopic?clientId={{context:name}}-{{route:Id}}-{{env:computername}}&amp;durableSubscriptionName={{context:name}}-{{route:Id}}-{{env:computername}}"

I know I can get the route ID in a simple statement in the route inflight but this does not
work since this is evaluated during runtime and the from is a startup configuration.
Is there any build-in way to do this, or do I need to implement a custom resolver?