camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel processing single file twice in 'file' endpoint
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 13:56:15 GMT
We cannot reproduce your problem.

There can be several reasons why a file cannot be renamed, but
unfortunately the file api just returns a boolean if it cannot rename
a file.
A typical problem is that your do some custom code where you read the
file or do something with a input stream you do not close properly.

Also using threads(1) does not really make sense.

--
Claus Ibsen