camel-users mailing list archives

From Joery Vreijsen <>
Subject camel-http4 cookieStore property
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:53:20 GMT

I’m trying to set a customCookieStore to my http4 endpoint configured as below:

<toD uri="http4://localhost:9001?cookieStore=customCookieStore" />

This gives me the following exception:

Failed to resolve endpoint: http4://localhost:9001?cookieStore=customCookieStore due to:
Could not find a suitable setter for property: cookieStore as there isn't a setter method
with same type: java.lang.String nor type conversion possible: No type converter available
to convert from type: java.lang.String to the required type: org.apache.http.client.CookieStore
with value customCookieStore

It doesn’t seem get the reference to my declared bean of the customCookieStore:

<bean id=“customCookieStore" class=“" />

Am I doing something wrong in the configuration?

When declaring a bean for the http4 component in my blueprint.xml, it does however work as

<bean id="http4" class="org.apache.camel.component.http4.HttpComponent">
    <property name="cookieStore" ref=“customCookieStore"/>

- Joery Vreijsen