camel-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <>
Subject Re: is incorrect
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 12:21:03 GMT
You can ask for Karma. Fill a ICLA, send it to Apache and I'll give you Karma to edit the wiki.
And Alt-3 is not feasible, we did the the reverse process to pass from .html to .adoc and
we needed a lot of manual intervention. Do the same on the other side will be just a blood
bath. Moving from .html and .adoc was a big effort, that we did in 3 person in total.
So please fill an ICLA.
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf
CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github:

    On Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 1:11:42 PM GMT+1, Simon IJskes - QCG <>
 On 31-01-18 12:57, Andrea Cosentino wrote:
> If you want to improve/fix/update the docs on the site, you are welcome, but the official
docs are in the repo and they are the official one and the aligned one.

As i dont have the karma to fix this, the best thing you could do is:

- takedown the pages that are incorrect
- ask infra about a redirect to page with instructions.

- process _all_ the pages that are incorrect with a script that adds a
header text announcing the new documentation

- process all the githib adoc files and merge them into the current website.

Alt-3 i think is the best option.

G. Simon

QCG, Software development, 071-5890970,