camel-users mailing list archives

From Burkard Stephan <Stephan.Burk...@visana.ch>
Subject AW: Camel Clustering
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:34:58 GMT
Hi,

For JMS you can simply deploy multiple instances of your module and then they concurrently
consume messages from the same queues (not round robin, but parallel processing. No zookeeper
needed). Notice that even a single instance can have multiple concurrent consumers.

For file endpoints concurrent consumers are probably not the best. For such cases we have
single instance deployments and a watchdog that monitors and restarts the instance when needed
(Spring Boot health check).

Regards
Stephan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ambika Das [mailto:adas30@sapient.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2017 09:38
An: users@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Camel Clustering

Hi,

I am looking for out of the box support for clustering in a hybrid environment. What the Zookeeper
Route policy provides is a master / slave route policy where the slave becomes active only
when master fails.

Is there any way of having multiple nodes and let these nodes consume file / message in a
round robin way?

Thanks,
Das A.P