camel-users mailing list archives

From Shashank Gupta <Shashank.Gu...@talentica.com>
Subject Query regarding zip consumption using apache camel
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:17:03 GMT
Hi,

We am trying to unzip the zip and then reading the pdf and txt files inside that. We are using
Camel Apache with Java in our project.
The problem is occurring when we are trying to copy the zip over remote desktop in windows,
we are copying the zip directly into the hot folder(which camel is listening ).
Camel starts unzipping and reading the files even before windows completed copying the zip
fully.
So sometimes we get "unexpected end of zlib input stream" error and sometimes "java.util.zip.ZipException:
invalid stored block lengths".
Zip contains pdf files and associated txt file with each pdf, so sometimes pdf gets unzipped
but txt file is still in the process of unzipping and camel starts reading the pdf file so
sometimes we get error because of this.

We tried using :-

1.        readLock - changed :- It didn't work because we are not sure about the length and
modification time of the zip.

2.        readLock - rename:- It didn't worked out  too.

Can anyone please help us on this issue.

Regards
Shashank Gupta