camel-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Smith <jerry.smith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gson Json unmarshal List
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:14:53 GMT
Zoran, using the TypeToken I don't get any errors.  However, after the
unmarshal call the body of my exchange is empty.  I checked the json going
into the unmarshal call and there is data there.  Any idea what might be
happening?

Claus, I found ListJacksonDataFormat and that seems to unmarshal it
correctly.