camel-users mailing list archives

From Roman Vottner <r...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: http4 component with spring boot to configure ssl parameters
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:58:39 GMT
Hi Steve,

you basically have to define some SSLContextParameters and add them to your HttpComponent
as hopefully can be seen in the URL below

https://github.com/RovoMe/camel-rest-dsl-with-spring-security/blob/master/src/main/java/at/rovo/awsxray/config/HttpClientSpringConfig.java
<https://github.com/RovoMe/camel-rest-dsl-with-spring-security/blob/master/src/main/java/at/rovo/awsxray/config/HttpClientSpringConfig.java>

Note that this project is just a playground to test out things and may thus change frequently.
Don’t get distracted by the custom HttpComponent being created at the bottom, I currently
work on an AWS XRay support in Camel (similar to OpenTracing) and thus need the HttpClientBuilder
from AWS rather than the Apache Commons HttpClientBuilder.

A sample configuration of the SSLContextParameters which only defines a keystone (truststore
is analog to this) can be seen here: https://github.com/RovoMe/camel-rest-dsl-with-spring-security/blob/master/src/main/java/at/rovo/awsxray/config/SSLContextConfig.java
<https://github.com/RovoMe/camel-rest-dsl-with-spring-security/blob/master/src/main/java/at/rovo/awsxray/config/SSLContextConfig.java>
As this configuration is used for Jetty actually, wich does not support TLSv1/1.1 since version
9.3 anymore due to a lack of secure ciphers, the majority of lines in this configuration are
used to add TLSv1/1.1 support, which will become obsolete hopefully once Camel 2.19.4 or 2.20.1
(?) will be released.

HTH,
Roman