camel-users mailing list archives

From Marcin DomaƄski <>
Subject Bindy for fixed length format with optimizations
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 15:51:03 GMT
Dear list users,
  I am checking my options on how to parse fixed length format data where
total lenth is variable, because blank chars from end of last field are
being removed. Therefore I am looking for something like
ignoreMissingTrailingChars. Example:
Lets have field pos 1 length 1 and field 2 length 2000, but for performance
reasons, if second field has less than 2000 characters it is not padded.
Therefore total length can be less than 2001 chars.

Is it cuttently possible to parse such data with Bindy?