camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: another example walkthrough for Camel
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:17:59 GMT
Hi

A new website and documentation is in the works. The old wiki based is
toasted and beyond repair. So stay tuned and we will have something at
the start of next year.

There is plenty of better getting started guides and videos from
bloggers you can check out
http://camel.apache.org/articles

For example the latest by Bennet
http://bennet-schulz.com/2017/09/19/getting-started-with-apache-camel-and-java/

http://camel.apache.org/walk-through-another-example.html.
> Does anyone know why this happens or why Chrome complains with dialog: "camel.apache.org
says: Syntax highlighter Can't find brush for: java"?

--
Claus Ibsen