camel-users mailing list archives

From equefel...@laposte.net
Subject Re: "Failed to resolve endpoint" error with component Olingo2
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 07:46:54 GMT
Hi,

I declared the service URI in my spring XML with:

<bean id="odata"
class="org.apache.camel.component.olingo2.Olingo2Component">
<property name="configuration">
<bean class="org.apache.camel.component.olingo2.Olingo2Configuration">
<property name="serviceUri"
value=" http://services.odata.org/V4/Northwind/Northwind.svc"/ >
</bean>
</property>
</bean>

And I run the ODATA connection with:

"odata://read/Products"

It is getting better, but I still have an error:

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: Error reading EDM: Invalid or missing namespace for
'Schema'

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric