camel-users mailing list archives

From Linda Hilgers>
Subject Determine if exchange/route has ended in InterceptStrategy
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 12:59:02 GMT

is there a way to determine in an custom InterceptStrategy if I've come
to the end of my exchange (or maybe will come to the end after the
nextTarget processor)?

At the moment I'm using onCompletion() as an alternative but this
solution is not ideal in my case. Nevertheless, is  there probably a
possibility to add onCompletion() global to the camelContext just like I
add my InterceptStrategy with "camelContext.addInterceptStrategy(...)"?

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Linda Hilgers

++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Weinsbergstr. 190
50825 Köln

Tel  0221 279050
Fax  0221 2790517

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: DE199672015
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Hippler
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic (Vorsitzender), Peter Zander

View raw message