camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crypto Bouncy Castle Camel 2.15, Java 7
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 09:16:41 GMT
Hi

For working with .zip files, then look at camel-zipfile
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-zipfile/src/main/docs/zipfile-dataformat.adoc

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Mills, Gary (GE Digital)
<gary.L.mills@ge.com> wrote:
> I am having difficulty with encryption / decryption -
>
> My problem:
>
>    I am looking to decrypt ZIP files from a Camel framework.  I looked and searched,
I assume that I cannot decrypt and decompress a ZIP file

> Is this functionality not in Camel at this point? Or did I just miss how to
> do this completely?
>
> I found this on the web - is this true?
>
> The camel zip component uses the zip functionality from JDK, and that does not include
any support for encrypted zip files. So the short answer to your question is:

--
Claus Ibsen