camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann <MarWesterm...@gmx.de>
Subject Website not rendered correctly
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:38:01 GMT
Hi guys,

just wanted to inform you that parts of the camel website are not
rendered correctly anymore. The code snippets are rendered like:

xml<camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler"
type="DeadLetterChannel" deadLetterUri="log:dead"> <camel:camelContext
errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler"> ... </camel:camelContext>

or:

java// will use original body
errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("jms:queue:dead") .useOriginalMessage()
.maximumRedeliveries(5) .redeliverDelay(5000);

or:

{snippet:id=e1|lang=java|url=camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/processor/DeadLetterChannelOnExceptionOnRedeliveryTest.java}And

in our custom processor we set a special timeout header to the message.
You can of course do anything what you like in your
code.{snippet:id=e4|lang=java|url=camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/processor/DeadLetterChannelOnExceptionOnRedeliveryTest.java}

I see this on chrome and firefox.

eg:

http://camel.apache.org/exception-clause.html

http://camel.apache.org/dead-letter-channel.html