camel-users mailing list archives

From Tadayoshi Sato <sato.tadayo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Downloading RedHat Version Of Camel
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 06:05:49 GMT
AFAIK Red Hat products don't use 2.19 versions of Camel. JBoss FIS should
use 2.18 but no idea where they are. So atm you can find 2.17 or 2.20
(unstable).

FYI this repo (note it's 'origin-' repository) provides slightly newer
(development) versions than 'repository':
https://origin-repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/ea/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/