camel-users mailing list archives

From "Goodwin, Matthew" <>
Subject Bindy Data Format Unmarshalling question
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2017 04:00:33 GMT
Hi Camel Community,
  I am using Bindy to format a file that has a header, footer, and one to many detail records.
Things are working fine but it looks like within the BindyAbstractDataFormat class in the
extractUnmarshalResult method it checks to see if there is one or multiple records. If it
is one then it returns an instance of the object if it is multiple it returns a List of the
object. In my code I am checking with intanceof to see which it is. Is there a more elegant
solution to this?

in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.