camel-users mailing list archives

From Burkard Stephan <>
Subject AW: AdviceWith in test not followed
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 09:15:06 GMT
Just a quick guess to try: have you tried to replace the "to(output)" with "to("mock:outputFromFormatter")"?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lukas Winkler []
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. August 2017 11:10
Betreff: AdviceWith in test not followed

Dear list,

starting out with Camel and run into a problem when trying to test part of my camel context.

Please find the test code as well as a snipped of the 'to test' route in the following gist:

From the logs that are running I can see that the message I send through the test gets routed
via the original path.

Camel Version is Apache Camel 2.17.0.redhat-630187

BR and thanks for any help,
View raw message