camel-users mailing list archives

From "clauds2x@gmail.com" <claud...@gmail.com>
Subject issue with property in REST DSL in blueprint context - Camel 2.19.1
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 09:24:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to update from Camel 2.16.3 to 2.19.1 and experience issues
using properties in the REST DSL in blueprint context.

I have the following config:

         <rest
path="patient/{patient_id}/events?cutoff_timestamp={cutoff_timestamp}&amp;limit={limit}"

produces="application/json" consumes="application/json">
             <get bindingMode="off">
                 <param name="patient_id" type="path" dataType="string"
required="true" />
                 <param name="cutoff_timestamp" type="query"
dataType="long" required="false" />
                 <param name="limit" type="query" dataType="integer"
required="false" defaultValue="{{vel.rest.default.rowlimit}}" />

For the param "limit" the property "{{vel.rest.default.rowlimit}}" used
in attribute defaultValue seems not to get replaced as I receive the
following exception:

    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:
    "{{vel.rest.default.rowlimit}}"

I googled for known issues but didn't find anything. Has anything
changed related to using properties in REST DSL? It previously worked
(2.16.3) and in other places e.g. in the route the syntax
"{{propertyName}}" works...

Cheers
Claudia