camel-users mailing list archives

From Karel Bernolet <karel.berno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SFTP list of files
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 06:18:17 GMT
Using the ftp component (see http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html), you can
avoid to download the files by setting download=false. As the ftp component
extends the file component, you can retrieve the file name from the headers
(see http://camel.apache.org/file2.html).
The file component can serve as a batch consumer, hence you'll have the
CamelBatchSize and CamelBatchComplete headers set on the exchanges. Using
this headers, you can easily aggregate all the filenames using an
aggregator (see http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2.html) that completes
whenever all files are read from your ftp.