camel-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scaling in Jboss Fuse 6.3 container services.
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:58:00 GMT
hi,

this not a Camel question but JBoss Fuse question and you would get faster
response on jboss forums.

I've blogged about how to organize microservices in Fuse here.
http://www.ofbizian.com/2015/07/jboss-fuse-deployment-considerations.html

Basically, the idea is to have every microservices as a Fabric profile.
Fabric profile being represented by Karaf featues + configurations, it
becomes an independent deployment unit.

Having that, you can then scale profiles (microservices) into existing
Karaf containers or create more containers and add profiles. That is the
standard procedure and recommended way of organizing services in Fuse
Fabric.

HTH,
Bilgin