camel-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject Several ExchangeCompleted events within one route
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 07:25:22 GMT
Hi there

I was testing the EventNotifier functionality in Camel and noticed that for a single route
there were several ExchangeCompleted events. One for every "<to uri=....".

I do something like this:

from("activemq:My.Queue").
  to("xslt:com/acme/mytransform.xsl").
  to("activemq:Another.Queue");

Does Camel create a new Exchange for every endpoint in my route? I do have in my route endpoints
like xslt which I considered more as a pure transformation and not really and endpoint.

What is the reason that every endpoint is a separate Exchange?

Thanks

Oli