camel-users mailing list archives

From Knut-HÃ¥vard Aksnes <khaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Classloader issues with Spring Boot and LevelDBAggregationRepository?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 11:25:33 GMT
I am trying to use a LevelDBAggregationRepository with Camel 2.19.1 with
Spring Boot 1.5.4-RELEASE but do get into problems.

The message bodies being aggregated are ArrayLists containing Serializable
POJOs (files parsed using camel-bindy) with  the bindy class defined in the
same project as my route but in a separate package.
The application is packaged as an executable jar using
spring-boot-maven-plugin.
The problem being that the application fails during route startup due to a
ClassNotFoundException.
I get the exception from LevelDBAggregationRepository.get >
LevelDBCamelCodec.decode > ObjectCodec.decode.
The class not found is my Bindy class.
The classloader being used by ObjectCodec is URLClassloader which doesn't
understand Spring Boot jars.
The aggregation repository is configured using repositoryName and persistent
filename.