camel-users mailing list archives

From rsteppac2 <r...@steppacher.name>
Subject Re: getResourceAsStream in OSGi bundle not working with Camel 2.19
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:39:44 GMT
Hello Claus,

thanks for your suggestions!

it is 3rd party library code, so I cannot just change it. What I could do, I
guess, is to wrap the library's factory code in my own and set the context
classloader of the current thread to the application context class loader
before delegating to the actual factory.

What I do not quite understand is why the code works consistently with Camel
versions < 2.19.0 and consistently not with >= 2.19.0.
And why would the classloader of the thread that builds the blueprint
context based on the XML in my bundle not have access to a resource that is
at the root of that very same bundle?

Thanks again.
Ralf