camel-users mailing list archives

From labo <jo...@larbig.net>
Subject How can I start more than one Camel Context in Spring Boot ?
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:16:05 GMT
Hello,

I want to start more than one camel context in a spring boot application.

I declare two contexts like

@ContextName("multi-one")
        class MultiOneCamelContext extends DefaultCamelContext {
            @PostConstruct
            void customize() {

            SimpleRegistry reg = new SimpleRegistry();
            PropertiesComponent pc = new PropertiesComponent();

and create the routes like

@Component
@ContextName("multi-one")
public class MultiOneRoute extends RouteBuilder{

        @Override

but my routes are always assigned to context camel-1

Thank you