camel-users mailing list archives

From albundy <>
Subject Re: Classloader error - org.apache.xerces.util.SecurityManager not found
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:53:51 GMT
OK, thanks for the explanation Zoran, that makes sense and the error
disappeared from the log after switching from TRACE to WARN.

One more note regarding this though - ".. tries to setup a security feature
of Xerces ... and it is only triggered if Xerces is present on the
classpath". I don't have Xerces in the classpath and I did not see any "if"
in XmlConverter.createDocumentBuilderFactory() so it seems that it always
tries to load that SecurityManager class.. or did I miss something again?