camel-users mailing list archives

From Mahesha999 <abnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache camel restarting the route
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:19:19 GMT

I have a something as following:

from("rabbitmq://...")
     .process(processor1)
            :
     .process(processorn)
     .process(SendToExternalAppProcessor)

The SendToExternalAppProcessor.process() uses producer template to send the
some request formed from the contents in the exchange parameter to another
rabbitmq2 with sendBody() method.

The issue is that once SendToExternalAppProcessor.process() executes and
above route executes, it restarts above route again along with the listener
of the rabbitmq2.

What I am missing here? Is there any apache camel configuration that is
slipping from my attention?

Also I tried by commenting sendBody() and still restarts the route. I must
be missing something weird basic setting here...

*PS:* I know I have not given any concrete code here so as to replicate the
scenario on your machine, but am in hope that experienced head and eyes will
be quick to recall and suggest something. (Also I cannot straightway share
my project code and also its big and complex)