camel-users mailing list archives

From giannis_k <ikarag...@yahoo.gr>
Subject AggregateRecoverChecker exchange duplicates
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:15:18 GMT
Hello,

we noticed an issue in our production system where AggregateRecoverChecker
produces duplicates.

It seems that the cause for this issue was that we initially had the
/useRecovery/ configuration disabled. Then at a later release we enabled the
recovery functionality and on application startup, AggregateRecoverChecker
picked up many old messages and resent them. These messages didn't error in
the first place.

We plan to have recovery enabled from now on, so it isn't an issue for us
but I thought that I should raise it.

Thanks