camel-users mailing list archives

From stalbot <steve.tal...@ahold.com>
Subject Re: Nested doTry-doCatch blocks
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 21:54:40 GMT
I ran into this today.  I have a route with doTry/doCatch, where in the
doCatch there is a choice()when()otherwise() block.  The code never reaches
"point 2" for me, even when MyHttpException is not thrown.

.from()
     .doTry()
          .log(level.INFO, log, "Reaches point 1.")
     .endDoTry()
     .doCatch(MyHttpException.class)
          .choice()
               .when()
               .otherwise()
          .end()
          .stop()
     .end()
     .log(level.INFO, log, "Reaches point 2.")
.end();

In the documentation doTry/doCatch/doFinally is always at the end of the
route, so I can't tell how to end that block and have code after it (i.e.:
point 2).