camel-users mailing list archives

From Ambika Das <>
Subject Re: Camel processes only the first 150 rows in CSV
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 07:20:15 GMT
I put the file in the SFTP drop box and started the application. It takes up the first 150
rows for processing.

Any reason why Camel skips rest of the rows?

From: Ambika Das <>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:28 PM
Subject: Camel processes only the first 150 rows in CSV

Hi All,

I am developing a aggregator application which is supposed to consume a CSV and generate the
message. I have developed it as a Spring boot application. The problem is when I transfer
a file it takes only the first 150 record and processes. The file is still there in the folder.
If I restart the application the whole file gets processed.

my code looks as follows.

public void configure() {

String end point = "sftp://server:port/dropbox?delay=10000&moveFailed=failed&noop=true&preMove=done"