camel-users mailing list archives

From Luca Burgazzoli <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve the ehcache cache manager from Camel context
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 09:28:56 GMT
Yes it is possible using the cacheManager uri option.
The docs on website may be out of sync, for the latest doc have a look
at: https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-ehcache/src/main/docs/ehcache-component.adoc

I will add the missing info to the camel website doc.

Also answered on StackOverflow.

---
Luca Burgazzoli