camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-Kafka avro schema registry & (de)serializers configuration in spring-boot
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 17:53:02 GMT
The github docs are the up to date docs, so look there.

What is schema.registry.url,  ?

For configuring Camel uris, then see
http://camel.apache.org/uris

Where you can use the # syntax to refer to beans in the spring boot
bean registry

Then to refer to a custom bean in the registry then use spring boot
@Bean("nameGoesHere") on a method that crates and return the bean
which is that avro serializer or whatever you need, to return a bean
with that name, which you can then use #nameGoesHere style in the
camel uri to refer to.