camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Shiro annotation support in Apache Camel
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 08:50:57 GMT
You likely need to look at Shiro and how to use those annotations as
its not something Camel support specific / or do to support. The
camel-shiro component is just for a route policy to tie into shiro.
How shiro does bean security with annotations is not Camel per see.

I can imagine you need for those beans to somehow be managed by spring
or shiro or some way for it to be able to wrap/inject or whatever it
does around those annotations. But as said check the shiro docs.