camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aws-sqs producer does not support new FIFO queues
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 19:15:00 GMT
Hi

I wonder if somehow that header gets dropped, or does aws-sdk have
some special API you must call to set that header?

Maybe you can find some existing code / docs / tutorial on using those
FIFO queues and we can take a look, and see what needs to be improved
in camel-aws.

And you are welcome to log a JIRA about this as well.

And we love contributions btw
http://camel.apache.org/contributing