camel-users mailing list archives

From Pontus Ullgren <ullg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jCIFS timeout settings
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 18:21:23 GMT
Hi,

You can do this either by setting the system property
jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout on the JVM level when starting the process that
runs your Camel route.
Another option is to use a properties file and the set the system
property jcifs.properties to point to that file.

For more information see the JCIFS documentation.
https://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/api/overview-summary.html#scp

Best regards
Pontus Ullgren