camel-users mailing list archives

From Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>
Subject Re: Camel with embedded ActiveMQ / Web-Console
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 11:42:24 GMT
Hi Burner,
I would use Spring Boot and Camel support for it[1], should be quite
easy to embed everything in one fat jar, you might look into hawt.io
and it's support for Spring Boot so you can manage both Camel routes
and ActiveMQ resources in the same console.

There is an example of using hawt.io and Spring Boot[2]

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/spring-boot.html
[2] https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/tree/master/hawtio-sample-springboot