camel-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Schoreels <>
Subject Re: Good / Adviced way to poll an entire folder at scheduled moment
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 06:40:55 GMT

No thoughts about that really trivial use case ? I discovered the "greedy"
option in polled consumre which could help, with a timer defined to once a
day, to poll all the file once a day without limitation of the number.
However, I don't really know if it's possible to couple that to a
pollenrich or whatever the mean to trigger the consumption at a certain
moment, based on another message, for example.