camel-users mailing list archives

From sai <saitejap.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Smb Protocol is not supporting SMBv2 & SMBv3..
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 21:13:32 GMT
Hello,

       I have a camel route with smb:// consumer that picks the files via
remote server. This worked really great so far. But recently my organization
turned off SMBv1 and upgraded to SMBv2 or v3. Now i'm not able to access the
share with smb:// and i'm getting following exception::

Caused by: jcifs.smb.SmbException: Failed to connect: abc.server.com/1.2.3.4
jcifs.util.transport.TransportException: Connection in error
jcifs.util.transport.TransportException
java.io.IOException: transport closed in negotiate

Is there any solution to configure the SMBv2 or SMBv3 for camel

Thank you & Really appreciate for the help