camel-users mailing list archives

From anjanaintergration <>
Subject extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 17:26:03 GMT

Hi ,

We have a SOAP service that sends huge data 4 gb. We need to route this
response to another SOAP service. However there is an element in SOAP:BODY
which we need to extract and set as SOAP header in outgoing service.

I understand converting to JAXB is not optimal since huge data converting to
java object is not efficient.
Please suggest alternative possible in apache camel  in processor class
called from routebuilder to extract SOAP :BODY data from large xml response.