camel-users mailing list archives

From stalbot <steve.tal...@ahold.com>
Subject Re: Need to be able to change endpoint for recipientList when call is redelivered
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 16:20:54 GMT
Hello, thank you for the reply and the suggestion.

My goal is not just to avoid the invalid endpoint, but to correct it to be
valid again and then redeliver.

So for some more context on what we are doing: a query parameter in the
endpoint is populated from a database, and over time it can cause the
recipientList call to fail because the value is out of date with the service
it calls.  Our code changes this query parameter so that the call will go
through and the query parameter will not be out of date with the service.
We would like to use the redelivery feature to do this.

If we go with ".ignoreInvalidEndpoints()", the invalid call will not be
redelivered with the updated query parameter, it will just be avoided
altogether.

I am relatively new to camel and so I am not sure why our code uses
recipientList with a single endpoint but there you go.  If there is another
way to do this I am all ears! :)