camel-users mailing list archives

From "shweta.kumari13feb@gmail.com" <shweta.kumari13...@gmail.com>
Subject My camel test is not reading the injected value from blueprint.xml
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 05:40:03 GMT
HI,

I have written my camel test for a routebuilder , where one property is
injected from blueprint.xml.
In my test class, the value of that property always comes as false(as it
boolean , so default is false).

But in blueprint.xml I have  made it as true.
Also , i tried using loadConfigAdminConfigurationFile  and
useOverridePropertiesWithConfigAdmin.
Nothing is working.

My entry on blueprint.xml

 <cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="value" placeholder-prefix="{{"
placeholder-suffix="}}">
		<cm:default-properties>
			<cm:property name="value.enabled" value="true"/>
		</cm:default-properties>
	</cm:property-placeholder>

My entry in the RouteBuilder class

@PropertyInject("value.enabled")