camel-users mailing list archives

From Paul Simon <pgsi...@ra.rockwell.com>
Subject ActiveMQ initial number of consumers
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 18:23:18 GMT
Hi - using:
Camel version 2.18.1
ActiveMQ version 5.14.1

ActiveMQ component is used with exchange=InOut.
<from id="_fromActivemq"
uri="activemq:queue:queuename?exchangePattern=InOut"/>

I specified class option replyToConcurrentConsumers > 1, but the initial
Number of consumers for my queue was only 1.

The initial Number of Consumers could only be raised by setting the class
option concurrentConsumers > 1.

Have I misinterpreted the use of option replyToConcurrentConsumers?
When is this used?