camel-users mailing list archives

From adie <>
Subject LoginService is cleared when second rest dsl service is added
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 15:59:42 GMT
  I have a strange behavior with Camel 2.17 and camel-jetty9 (2.17.0
referencing jetty 9.2.15.v20160210). I am currently having following

We have a basic auth and everything works as designed.
Problem starts when we add second service, because we are getting " No
LoginService for in"

This is happening because as soon as we get second .get/.post rest dsl will
stop and restart the security handler again while initializing second
service. There, on stop security handler will clear it's login service as it
is not a managed bean (at least in scope of Jetty, it is a Spring bean).

Best Regards,