camel-users mailing list archives

From Chang <chaimera...@yahoo.com>
Subject Camel 2.17.4 - High CPU Utilization
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 19:43:04 GMT
Hi,

We are using the below ThreadPoolProfile configuration in our application

<threadPoolProfile id="threadProfileA" poolSize="100" maxPoolSize="1000"
maxQueueSize="-1"/>
<threadPoolProfile id="threadProfileB" poolSize="100" maxPoolSize="500"
maxQueueSize="1000"/>
<threadPoolProfile id="defaultThreadProfile" poolSize="100"
maxPoolSize="1000" maxQueueSize="-1" defaultProfile="true"/>

When found for high CPU Utilization, we analyzed the application using Java
Flight Recorder and found that we are spawning 4500+ threads but we have
configured to support maxPoolSize of 2500 for the above three
threadPoolProfile.

Would like to know the reason for higher thread usage than configured.
Camel Version: 2.17.4

Thanks in Advance.