camel-users mailing list archives

From CamelJMSUser <prasad....@gmail.com>
Subject ProducerTemplate thread waits indefinitely
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 12:23:36 GMT
I am using producerTemplate.asyncCallback(., ., .) method to publish messages
to Tibco EMS. While running my application, if EMS server down then so-many
threads as blocking and my server is creating lot of blocking threads then
it moving to out of memory issue

 here is the connection code

TibjmsConnectionFactory tibjmsConnectionFactory = new
TibjmsConnectionFactory();
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setServerUrl("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setUserName("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setUserPassword("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptCount(10);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptDelay(1000);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptTimeout(1000);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setConnAttemptTimeout(100);
SingleConnectionFactory singleConnectionFactory = new
SingleConnectionFactory();
singleConnectionFactory.setTargetConnectionFactory(tibjmsConnectionFactory);
TibcoConnectionExceptionListener tibcoConnectionExceptionListener = new
TibcoConnectionExceptionListener();
singleConnectionFactory.setExceptionListener(tibcoConnectionExceptionListener);
singleConnectionFactory.setReconnectOnException(reconnectOnException);
cacheConnectionFactory = new CachingConnectionFactory();
cacheConnectionFactory.setTargetConnectionFactory(singleConnectionFactory);
cacheConnectionFactory.setSessionCacheSize(50);

and here is the publisher code
producerTemplate.asyncCallback(queueName, exchange,synchronization);

And I attached thread dump, when Tibco EMS down, all producer thread are
blocked and those are not releasing then will get OOM issue
ThreadDump.xlsx
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5799224/ThreadDump.xlsx>

I am using camel-core/camel-spring/camel-jms 2.11.1 version.

I saw in camel documentation issue with Camel  API producer process()
method.

Please help me to resolve this issue

Please help me to resolve the issue.