camel-users mailing list archives

From Hetmoteus <>
Subject Re: OnApplicationEvent not called with CamelAutoConfiguration
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 11:40:53 GMT

When I shutdown the application with at least 1 inflight exchange I get the
following logs :

2017-05-04 18:21:59.748  WARN 12188 --- [er[test.queue]]
o.a.activemq.jms.pool.PooledSession      : Caught exception trying
rollback() when putting session back into the pool, will invalidate.
javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed

After some investigation via breakpoints.
On shutdown the ConnectionFactory.stop() method is called before the
CamelContext is shutdown.

After more investigation, SpringCamelContext has a method called
"onApplicationEvent" which is handling the spring shutdown. But this method
is never called.

Is that normal ? When I create a @Component which @Inject SpringCamelContext
and call it manually it works.